Budokan Israel Martial Arts and Fitness Program focuses on strengthening the mind, body and spirit. With intensive training in Krav Maga, Judo and Karate taught by world-class instructors, you will develop the well-rounded skillset needed for success in martial arts and in life.
All of your training takes place in the context of exploring Israel and learning Hebrew while giving you the time you need to explore yourself and make lifelong friends in the process. Budokan Israel is the complete adventure for anyone looking to find themselves against the backdrop of thousands of years of Jewish history.
The five-month program welcomes participants ages 18-26 and the one-month summer program welcomes participants ages 16-26. (Exceptions may be made for interested participants up to age 30).
All skill levels welcome.
Partial grants and scholarships are available to most candidates.
This unique 5-month journey includes:
- Intensive daily trainings in Krav Maga, Judo and Karate
- World-class instruction taught by IDF Elite Soldiers, Olympic Coaches and Martial Arts Champions
- Guest training in other styles such as Tae Kwon Do, Aikido and Tai Chi
- Regular fitness instruction including beach trainings and guided gym workouts
- Hebrew language (Ulpan) classes
- History course on Jewish and Israeli Heroes
- Outdoor adventures across the country
- Special fitness-focused trips including "Desert Experience" week and hikes across Israel's beautiful nature trails - Guided volunteer experience with the IDF at the Sar-El base.
- Special lecture with Israeli hero.
- Social outings and introduction to Israeli culture - A fun group of international friends to support you through your life-changing adventure!
Next Available Programs:
February 10th – July 5th 2013
July 7th – August 4th 2013
September 1st – January 30th 2014
For more information about our
5-month Autumn & Spring and 1-month Summer Programs contact us.
September 2012 Machzor 9 is in full swing!
The group has started training and is now spending a week on Nitzana; desert sports challenge!
We have a fantastic group of participants representing many countries including The Netherlands, UK, Panama, USA, Australia and Hong Kong.
Registration has begun for the Februrary 2013 month program and the one-month summer session begining in July.
Click here to read more.